Wednesday 15 February 2012

All the colours of the Rainbow...

Having done a bit of shopping this week (by shopping I mean looking at all the things I can' afford) I saw some great new colours starting to filter into the shops for spring!
So I thought I would share with you some of my favorite pieces!

I get an obsession with a new colour every season (at Christmas it was burgundy) and my favorite this Spring has to be orange!!

















As there quite baggy, they would look great bunched up inside some UGG's!

 I also love this sleeveless blouse from Topshop, which could be worn going out or casually.

Lavender is another colour which I think looks great this season! These lavender super skinny jeans are only 25euro from Republic!


Something which I am definatley going to be purchasing this Summer is neon shorts.
These pink ones look great teamed with a simple white t-shirt and a baggy cardigan.
They have very similar shorts in Newlook at the moment!





Pastel/Sugar shades are  back on trend with Marc Jacobs at Louis Vuitton displaying the above pieces at NYFW for SS12.

I love his collection of pastels, lace and feathers and shades like mint green, lilac and pale pink...

They look good enough to eat!

2 comments:

  1. Love pastels! Hope they never go out of fashion, so nice for the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno if I could pull off orange but I could give it a try! :) Agree with the above aswell, great blog!

    ReplyDelete